- SETUP VIDEOS PPTP
- SETUP VIDEOS OPENVPN
- SETUP TUTORIALS PPTP
- SETUP TUTORIALS OPENVPN
Windows Vista Setup - PPTP Series
1. Before you setup your VPN connection make sure your Windows Vista is up to date using Windows Update. Click on the START button and click on Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet is circled in red.
3. Click on Connect to a network is circled in red.
4. In this screen click on Set up a connection or Network circled in red.
5. Click on Connect to a workplace circled in red then click next.
6. Click on Use my Internet connection (VPN) circled in red.
7. In this option you will be provided on your welcome email the VPN Server IP this will go in the internet address (Blue Rectangle) in the destination name (Green Rectangle) you can put vpn connection, remember to check the box in the (Yellow Rectangle).
8. In this option you will put your User name and Password that will be provided to you in your welcome email, after you input this information click on Create button circled in red.
9. Click the Close button it will return you to the Network and Internet screen.
10. Click on Connect to a network yes again.
11. Click on the VPN connection and click on Connect circled in red and thats it you are done!